Designer Business Development team
Our Business Development team is looking for an enthusiastic designer to strengthen the team.
We are KAW. Designers, researchers and consultants with an eye for people and society. With an eye for you. We create opportunities to make our living environment future-proof.
Live, work, grow and flourish. There is space for everything. Our playing field is the space in houses, neighbourhoods, regions and provinces. We believe in spatial solutions that contribute to happiness in life. We research social phenomena and make future visions and strategies. We help with special work processes. Whether you are a resident, government, developer or builder: we help you to make your own choices. That is why we work every day on places that give positive energy. Spaces that suit your needs. Spaces to live.
With our view on the big picture and both feet on the ground, we go for smarter and more sustainable living. By continuing to make a difference. To renew and bring change. Create the future with us: Live the space!
Our team is part of the KAW Rotterdam office. We work on a wide range of wonderful assignments within and outside the region. The team consists of urban planners, architects, designers, interns and academy students. We work in close collaboration with designers and consultants from Eindhoven and Groningen. Our portfolio is growing, therefore for the team in Rottedram we are looking for a new colleague.
- as a designer in the team you work with your colleagues on competitions and researches, this is in coordination with the project architects at our three locations;
- you make beautiful designs and prepare it for presentation;
- you are also a point of contact for the client and you ensure the maintenance of a good relationship;
- you keep up with relevant developments in the field.
We are looking for someone who
- has excellent graphics and visualization skills;
- has a flexible work attitude and can perform well under time pressure;
- dares to take the initiative and has a hands on mentality;
- preferably can work well with Adobe Software and Archicad;
- has 0 to 4 years of work experience;
- has a diploma at the TU or Academy of Architecture.
Attention makes everything more beautiful, and at KAW there is time for attention.
- a 7 month contract with one month of probation;
- with sufficient work and good performance an extension;
- an interesting working and learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- a lot of freedom at work and a high degree of self-responsibility;
- a good working atmosphere with spontaneously organized activities such as thematic meetings;
- home working options (max 25% of the time);
- the opportunity for personal growth through our digital platform ‘GoodHabitz’;
- salary: in accordance with the collective labor agreement (CAO) and depending on age and experience;
- KAW falls under the Collective Labor Agreement for architectural firms and also has its own personnel guide with additional fringe benefits such as 30 vacation days per year, personal school and training budget and mobility scheme.
Nice! Send us your motivation letter, CV and portfolio before the 8th of July 2022 to email@example.com. We will contact you then on Monday the 11th of July. The interviews will take place on Thursday the 14th of July and Friday the 15th of July.
For more information about the position, please contact the teamleader Daniel Rucki, on 06 – 21 578 901.