Trainee Tender Team
Do you want to learn all the aspects from a selection phase as an intern?
We are KAW. Designer, researchers and consultants with an eye for people and society. With eye for you. We create opportunities to make our living environment futureproof.
From our office in Rotterdam we work on a large range of wonderful assignments in and outside the region. Our team consists of approximately 20 employees in the functions: architects, designers, project managers, trainees and academy students. In some projects there is close collaboration with the teams in Groningen and Eindhoven.
As an intern you work in our team, on various plans in both architectural and urban development. Your work will consist of cooperating on projects and carrying out activities mainly during the selection phase. Thanks to the multidisciplinary approach of KAW you work together with designers, project architects and project managers. We guarantee a very educational internship in which you get the opportunity to really discover the profession and make an important contribution to the projects.
February 2019 for at least 3 months
We are looking for an enthusiastic trainee who
- wants to develop in defining, designing, building, maintaining and controlling architectural processes and / or products
- has knowledge of drawing with 3D drawing software ArchiCad and adobe
- dares to ask, is open to learning and has a hands-on mentality
- an compensation of € 500,- per month for 40 hours a week a free lunch every day!
- an enthusiastic working environment
- guidance in work and personal development
- instructive and beautiful projects that you can work on
- space for graduation or internship assignments from school
Are you that student we are looking for? Send your CV, motivation and portfolio with the button below. Marjo or Lisa will contact you.